Pancake appetizer cake
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Prepare the dough for pancakes: Mix eggs well with vanilla and salt, then add milk and flour and mix well and finally put the oil, mix for another 2 minutes at most (do not put oil in the pan to bake at all) if it's Teflon they don't stick at all
Bake the pancakes, leave to cool, then start assembling the cake. From the quantities given to the pancakes will come out approximately 45-50 suitable pancakes neither big nor small, depending on the pan
Put a pancake grease with cream cheese again pancake then slices of ham, and pancake, grated cheese, pancake again and the operation is repeated until the end. I put if I'm not wrong 12 pancakes.
Dress the cake with cream cheese and decorate as you like, I put red peppers, black olives and green parsley.
It's great good salad, salad.
I forgot to specify I also made with jam, sugar and nuttela so if you don't like the cake I'll give you the sweet ones
Arancini - Preparation
Boil the rice until it becomes soft and slightly sticky.
Cook the saffron threads with two tablespoons of water while cooking the rice. When the water boils, turn off the heat and let it cool. Add the yolks to the saffron water when cold.
Melt the butter in the microwave and let it cool.
Grate the Parmesan cheese and set aside.
Cook the peas in a saucepan with a pinch of salt and a pinch of olive oil.
Mix the rice with the mixture of egg yolks and saffron, melted butter and parmesan. Spread the rice on a large tray and leave to cool.
While the rice cools, you can prepare the ingredients for the filling to have them handy when filling. In 3 different bowls we place the cooked peas, the bolognese sauce and the grated or cut mozzarella.
Shape the arancini by taking a portion of rice and spreading it in your hand like a bowl. The filling is placed in the hole: a portion of sauce, a few peas and mozzarella. Cover the filling with more rice, giving it a round shape and without leaving the filling visible.
Put the rice ball in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs and fry in plenty of olive oil. When they are golden, we take them out of the oil and leave them on a tray with absorbent paper so that when we eat them they do not have so much oil. When they have cooled a little, we serve them either as an appetizer or as a main course.
1.Prepare the pancakes first: mix the milk with the flour so that it does not remain lumpy, add mineral water, egg and a pinch of salt. Heat a frying pan, grease it with oil, pour the dough with a polish. When it is light (takes a minute), turn and fry on the other side. I get about 12 pancakes out of this amount.
2. Follow the filling: finely chop the onion, mushrooms and bacon and place them, together with a pinch of salt, in a hot Teflon pan. Leave on the fire, stirring constantly, until the water left by the mushrooms decreases. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
3. The sauce is prepared quickly: heat the butter, add the cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir, then add the starch. If you think it's too thick, add a little milk.
4. Assemble the cake. Because you have 12 pancakes, it's better to make two, they are more handsome on the table. So, a pancake sheet, a little filling, sauce… and so on until it ends with the pancake sheets. Serve with radicchio leaves as a decoration. The cake is good hot, but also cold.
Trick. Put a little bellows cheese in the white sauce & # 8211 a tablespoon is enough. The sauce comes out more interesting, more spicy, just right for a glass of white wine.
Appetizer cake with pumpkin and mushrooms & # 8211 It is absolutely delicious!
Appetizer pancake cake with pumpkin and tasty mushroom filling - Mom, mom, what a treat!
- 700 g of zucchini
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 500 g mushrooms
- 50 ml oil
- 50 g of cheese
- black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 150 ml cream
- 2 cloves of garlic
Method of preparation:
1. For starters, grind the zucchini.
2. Add flour, eggs, salt, pepper and mix well.
3. From the dough obtained, bake the pancakes in a hot pan with oil, over low heat, on both sides.
4. In a hot skillet with oil, fry the finely chopped onion. Add sliced mushrooms, salt, pepper and cook over low heat.
5. Pour the cream into a bowl. Add the crushed garlic, dill and mix well.
6. Wallpaper a pancake with 2-3 tablespoons of sauce. On top, add 2-3 tablespoons of mushroom filling and finally cover with the 2nd pancake. Do the same until you finish all the ingredients… Enjoy your meal!
A 100 gram serving of zucchini contains only 15 kilocalories, so it can be easily included in any diet. Zucchini is rich in water and fiber, which is why you will get tired faster and keep hunger at bay for longer.
Good for maintaining general health - zucchini is a good source of manganese, zinc, potassium, copper, phosphorus, calcium, folate, vitamins A, C, B1, B6, B12. Also, in zucchini you can find almost all groups of nutrients, including carbohydrates, amino acids and sodium, and this will definitely help you maintain your physical and mental health.
It could protect men from prostate problems - several studies have concluded that a pumpkin extract could have beneficial properties for prostate disorders, especially in preventing or ameliorating benign prostatic hypertrophy. This condition is manifested by the urgent need to urinate, difficult or interrupted urination and urinary incontinence. Pumpkin, as well as other foods rich in phytonutrients, can relieve these unpleasant symptoms.
Reduces the risk of colon cancer - being rich in fiber, zucchini helps maintain a healthy intestinal transit, and vitamin C, folate and beta-carotene protect cells from free radicals and prevent inflammation in the body.
Interesting potato appetizer!
It cooks in minutes. Try to prepare this delicacy!
-50 ml of sunflower oil
-2 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
-2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1.Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces. Boil them in lightly salted water until they are ready. Take them out of the water and grind them with the puree crusher. Then add the starch and mix until the composition gathers into a ball.
2. Divide the composition obtained into pieces and shape them into balls. Take an empty bottle and carefully press each ball with its mouth. This way you will get some "mushrooms" similar to Champignon mushrooms.
3. Finely chop the onion, garlic and hot pepper.
4. Heat the sunflower oil and butter on a pan. Add the chopped vegetables and fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add the sauces and vinegar to the pan. Then put the potato "mushrooms" on it and fry them for 5 minutes on each side.
6. Transfer the "mushrooms" to a plate. Pour the sauce from the pan over them and sprinkle with chopped dill. Serve them with great pleasure!
This potato snack really looks like fried champignon mushrooms. Instead, her taste is much more interesting. You can use the "mushrooms" in potatoes to decorate other dishes, to get something original and tasty!
Appetizer in the shape of a house
Appetizer recipe in the shape of a house, prepared with pork, potatoes, cherry tomatoes, cheese and ham
Brewed dough appetizer for beer
Homemade leavened beer appetizers, greased with egg white and sprinkled with salt and cumin
Cheese appetizer in four colors
Appetizer of cow's cheese in four colors prepared with tomato paste, eggs and margarine
Appetizer with cheese and ham on foil
Cheese and ham appetizer on heart-shaped foil with red bell peppers and black olives
Pancake appetizer cake so tasty that it is eaten to the last crumb!
Pancake appetizer cake. If you are preparing this pancake appetizer cake, all guests will ask for an extra portion.
For the filling:
-600 gr of mushroom mushrooms
-500 gr of 20% fermented cream
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the dough. Beat the eggs with salt and sugar. Add half the amount of milk and incorporate the flour (in the dense dough the lumps disappear faster).
2. Pour in the remaining milk and mix once more.
3.Add the oil and let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
4.Then fry the pancakes on both sides.
5.Prepare the filling. Cut the mushrooms into small pieces and fry them on a dry pan. After the liquid has evaporated, add oil, salt and pepper. Continue to cook the mushrooms until golden brown.
6. Cut the meat into pieces, season it with salt and pepper, then fry it in the pan with oil until golden brown, but be careful not to dry it too much.
7. In another pan, fry the onion cut into small pieces until it becomes translucent, then add a cube of butter and cook the onion until it is ready.
8.After the chicken breast cools, cut it into small cubes.
9. Mix the meat, mushrooms, onion and cream. Season the filling with salt and pepper to taste.
10. Grease each pancake with filling and assemble the cake. Cover the last pancake with cream and refrigerate the appetizer for 1 hour.
Pumpkin appetizer cake - Delicious recipe explained step by step, with pictures
• 1-2 kg of zucchini
• 1 dill connection
• 3 eggs
• 5 tablespoons flour
• salt pepper
Ingredients for the filling:
• 4 tomatoes
• 200 g of mayonnaise
• 4 cloves of garlic
Method of preparation:
1. For starters, pass the zucchini through a large grater.
2. Mix the zucchini with salt.
3. Using a knife, cut the dill. We cut the tomatoes into rounds and we mix the garlic with mayonnaise.
4. Strain the pumpkins into a separate bowl.
5. Add the eggs, dill, pepper, flour and mix well until smooth.
6. In a hot frying pan with oil, fry a pancake consisting of a quarter of the composition.
7. At the end, line the pancakes with mayonnaise, tomatoes and form the cake.
8. At the end, decorate with dill.
Enjoy it with gusto! Good appetite!
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
6 tomatoes, 400 g mayonnaise, a few mushrooms, 2 boiled eggs for garnish.
A famous actress wears a unique protective mask. What other mask ideas do brands come up with?
The women in Ștefan Bănică's life. Who is the most insistent. Exclusive
Mix the ingredients for the pumpkin pancakes. We beat the eggs with the salt first. Add the grated zucchini, grated onion, garlic, then gradually add the flour. The pancakes are made from the dough obtained. Heat the pan with a little oil and put the dough with the help of a polish, with a spoon we help the dough to spread over the entire surface of the pan. Bake the pancakes on both sides, over low heat, until smoky. We will get 5 & # 8211 7 pancakes. We prepare the ingredients for the filling. We cut the tomatoes into rounds.
We assemble the cake. Grease each pancake with mayonnaise, put the tomato slices. Repeat until we finish the pancakes. On the surface and on the edges of the cake we press the crushed egg yolk and egg white. The pumpkin cake is ready. Serve as soon as it has assembled. Good appetite.